Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Change of Plans

Ok, so instead of using this thing as a gallery, I have made a deviant art site instead. I think I will post new pictures up here, but it will be one at a time and with a blog type thing. Actually I don't even know why I am using this thing since you (britt) are the only who knows about it and we write emails. I guess I will just keep it and when I go to Italy I will tell people about it. I think it would be kind of weird to just tell people now when there is no reason for me to have this . . except to write about my life.

Anyway, I feel like a crazy, writing to myself. Tonight I think I am going to go crazy with my new painting. Im conflicted because I just started reading Harry Potter, but I need to keep on painting. Stupid work is taking too much of my time.

No comments: