Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Show Catch Up

The fall always brings a bunch of acts out to the Bay Area and I've been lucky to go to a few this past month and, even luckier, been able to get my camera in too.  Recently I've started shooting and writing reviews of local shows for music website, The Bay Bridged.  Voted best music website by readers of SF Guardian, The Bay Bridged covers the local indie music scene and has given great exposure to photographic side of my skill set.  

Definitely still learning and getting the hang of shooting live shows, here are a few pictures I've grabbed in the last couple of weeks.

King Khan and the Shrines:



MSMR:



Glasser 


2 comments:

celia said...

Love how you capture the stage lights. Sure makes your photos even more outstanding. Also you capture great expressions. Terrific!

Dennis said...

This is sort of my time type of music.....Janice Joplin; Woodstock; beetles???